It’s that time of year again for the fun festivities that is Mardi Gras! This year will be even more eventful and fun than any other year here on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast. Here is the schedule for the parades in the Jackson County area this Mardi Gras season.
- Saturday, February 9th 11:00 AM, Lucedale Carnival Association
- Lucedale Saturday, February 16th 1:00 PM
- Elks Mardi Gras Parade – Ocean Springs 2:00 PM
- Krewe Unique – Ocean Springs Saturday, February 23rd 1:00 PM
- Krewe of Little Rascals – Pascagoula 1:30 PM
- Mystic Krewe of Pine Island – Vancleave 7:00 PM
- Gautier Men’s Club – Gautier Friday, March 1st 7:00 PM
- Ocean Springs Carnival Association Mardi Gras Night Parade
- Ocean Springs Saturday, March 2nd 1:00 PM
- Jackson County Carnival Association – Pascagoula
This is going to be a fun Mardi Gras season for all young and old keeping the fun and traditions alive with the food, bead tossing, music, and fabulous parade floats. So go and check out all that the Jackson County Coast has to offer this Mardi Gras season and always remember to stay safe!