The Jackson County Chamber of Commerce is hosting its 10th Anniversary Taste of Jackson County on Thursday, February 8. Tickets are available to the general public (21 and older) for $45, and tickets will be available at the door. Fifteen restaurants will be featured with a variety of food and beverages. A live band, the Sicily Swing Trio, will be playing at the event. The event will be held at Pelican Landing Conference Center in Moss Point. The following restaurants will be featured:
- Aztecas Restaurant & Cantina
- Blair’s Diner
- Brady’s Steaks and Seafood
- Delo’s Heavenly House of Coffee
- E.&J. Gallo Winery
- Family Frozen Foods, Inc.
- Hacienda San Miguel Mexican Restaurant
- Hilton Garden Inn Pascagoula
- Mississippi Sound Seafood
- Mitchell Distributing
- Off the Hook Seafood & Cajun Grille
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Scranton’s Restaurant & Catering
- Simply Seafood & Catering LLC
- Singing River Yacht Club
- Tay’s BBQ
- The Shed BBQ & Blues Joint
This event is a fundraiser for the 2017-2018 Program of Work for the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce. This is open to members of the Chamber as well as the general public.
“The Taste of Jackson County is our way of showcasing the wonderful food that is available in our county,” said Carla Todd, IOM, President and CEO, of the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce.
Click this link to buy your ticket(s) online: https://mxmerchant.com/mxcustomer/d/b6839e9b-3dc6-4efb-ba66-4c1f44ba7718/v3
or contact the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce at 228-762-3391 or order online at www.jcchamber.com.